Station Casinos urges those who gamble to do so responsibly. Although the vast majority of people who gamble enjoy the activity as a form of entertainment, we recognize that there are some individuals who cannot gamble sensibly. And while we believe the number of problem gamblers is small, in our view one problem gambler is one too many.
- Do you gamble to escape worry or trouble?
- Do you gamble to get money to solve financial difficulties?
- Are you unable to stop playing, regardless of winning or losing?
- Do you often gamble until your last dollar is gone?
- Have you neglected your family because of gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty sleeping?
- Were you reluctant to use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
Source: Gamblers Anonymous
Where to Get Help
The following organizations are available to provide treatment and counseling to both the problem gambler and those affected by the gambler’s problem. Please, if you are no longer gambling for entertainment and the fun has stopped, contact one of the assistance organizations listed below.
Problem Gamblers Helpline
Counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide information on available treatment and support groups in your area for both the gambler and those affected by the gambler’s problem. All calls are completely confidential.
Las Vegas hotline: (702) 655-8184
Doing Our Part
Since its inception forty-five years ago, Station Casinos, Inc. has been steadfast in its commitment to promoting responsible gaming practices. As a provider of entertainment that can become problematic for some individuals, we do our best to provide information on the support, treatment, and assistance programs available. Our record speaks for itself.
- Station Casinos, Inc. is a charter member of the National Center for Responsible Gaming. We have contributed over $150,000 to the organization.
- Station Casinos has been a member of the Nevada Council on Problem Gambling since 1996 and has contributed more than $55,000 to the organization.
- Our company’s benefits program includes insurance coverage to treat problem gambling for its team members who may recognize a gambling problem due to their proximity to the product.
- In compliance with Nevada Gaming Commission Regulation 5.170, we post written materials concerning the nature and symptoms of problem gambling and the toll-free 1-800 problem gambling helpline on or near all gaming and cage areas and ATMs located at our properties.
- Our team members actively participate in events that take place annually during Responsible Gaming Education Week. These activities are designed to promote awareness among our team members and our guests of the need to gamble responsibly and the treatment options available for problem gamblers.
Right to Self Limitation
Station Casinos is committed to promoting public awareness and education and providing information on available resources to those guests who believe they may have a gambling problem. In addition, our company maintains a program in compliance with Nevada Gaming Commission Regulation 5.170 that allows our guests to voluntarily self-limit themselves from certain activities and privileges, which are provided as a service and convenience. Guests are encouraged to take part in our self-limitation program should they feel they have a gambling problem.
Expressly, our guests can limit their access to the issuance of credit, check to cash, and receiving direct mail marketing promotions distributed by Station Casinos. Once a guest requests to self-limit, he/she cannot rescind his/her request for at least one year.
If a guest wishes to self-limit, he/she should contact the Security Office at any Station Casinos’ affiliated property. The guest will be asked to show two forms of identification, complete a self-limitation form, and be photographed. The completed Self-limit Access form and photo will be distributed to the cage, marketing, and security departments at each Station Casinos property as well as to our corporate offices. After one year, if a guest wishes to rescind their request to Self-limit Access, they will again need to contact the Security Office to verify their identification and complete a Rescind the Request to Self-limit Access form that will then be distributed to the same departments as identified above.
STN Cash App
This is a real money gambling app. Please gamble responsibly and only bet what you can afford. For gambling addiction help and support, please contact the National Council on Problem Gambling at 1.800.GAMBLER or visit https://www.ncpgambling.org/ .